1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Is It Just Me, Or Would You Be Concerned? Hospital Errors!

Discussion in 'General' started by slhlilbit, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

I went the the hosp. today to get copys of my test results and at first they said that i never got the MRI so i went back to my car and got the report that my dr. gave me for my records. then they gave me a cd and said it was my MRI. when i got home to view the scan it was of some mans chest and thorax. I have to go back to the VA for my health care becouse i cant afford to pay out of pocket. i need the MRI so the Dr. at the VA can compare it to the one they did in 2004. I really need to be on medication for my M.S. so it will slow down at least. I just wonder if they make mistakes like that with the actual MRI's what elce are they doing to me. I really am getting to were i dont think i can even trust my Dr. I know im more than likley overracting but i cant help but go there.:crazy-eye :doh:

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. beatle_bailey

beatle_bailey Active Member

Wow Slhlilbit

Talk about why I am so happy to not have any help or bennies from the Army ,, ,, ,, ,, I hear stuff like that all the time ,,, ,, ,, I got a BCD from the Army ,, LONG story ,,, BAD CONDUCT discharge ,, ,, ,, They get so excited over a little Pot ,, ,, ,, ,, You hang on friend and go :kickass: and take names ,, ,, ,, Then make noise to there higher up's ,, ,, ,, Beatle

4. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

I can see your concern, but remember it was just human error from a receptionist pulling the wrong file in a sense. That has nothing to do with the Doctor you are going to see. Don't lose any sleep, it is an easy fix and wait and judge your Doctor after you meet him/her. IMHO

5. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

I think you should just go back to the hospital, and the return the CD. Obviously they gave you the wrong results by mistake. Someone else probably has yours and is feeling equally confused. I've had similar things happen at the hospital. Best to just let them know and the problem will be resolved more than likely. I do understand your frustration however.

6. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

I am going to the hospital monday i did call the hospital and told them i got the wrong cd given to me and they will give me my cd when i return this one.
    it just took me aback a little bit as i have had to prove the truth for 26 years now. i seem to take everything personal. need to stop that.