• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Is oxytocin used for off-label ptsd treatment in canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

MyPTSD Pro
I know Oxytocin is being researched for use in PTSD as an off-label use for what is normally an Obstetric application. It is also being investigated for other Dx such as Autism, as well. It can be obtained online, but I do NOT take risks like that.

Does anyone know if it is being used for PTSD in Canada?
or for any off-label uses?

Thanks in advance for sharing.

I honestly don't know.

I can tell you however that I had a big long post written here which I have subsequently deleted because I got it mixed up with Oxycontin.

Ha, I would have looked a massive idiot had I not looked it up first. :facepalm: :hilarious:

I am curious now that I have my drugs straight. Hopefully someone has some info on this.

Big pharma needs to sack the guy who comes with names for some of these compounds. Lol.

With a half life in the realm of minutes, it would require a precise administration, and I'm guessing in conjunction with a certain therapeutic treatment, much in the way MDMA is administered.

I thought about ordering it from Europe, but with a half life that short, what sort of benefits could I get on my own?

I have no doubts that my Oxytocin functioning is probably not normal, but as of right now, I don't see any way of fixing it. It would be nice if this was a viable treatment in the future.

Forgive the necro-bumping.
Any other feedback on the OP question?
Perhaps newer member may know.:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back