• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

It is almost one year... and i can't even cut an onion w/o relieving event....

Status
Not open for further replies.

njray

MyPTSD Pro
Yep almost one year. I used a sharp knife to cut the onion. But of course all I thought about is how i might make pieces of onion without one... for the tunafish salad. I shook so bad the pieces of onion fell to the floor as all I could do was to focus on the knife to make sure i did not get cut.

All I feel is the rememberence of the assault and all my strength being sucked out of me to prevent the attacker from slicing my throat... The pain in my shoulders and back is undescribeable..... I am going to get the surgery to my shoulder done. But to be honest I had better be knocked out as to not see the knife he may use to make the repair?

I will move on ........ I need to i know..... They say you must but how can i in so much real pain... I need to stop procastinating that is a first step .... funny i feel like I have 2 left feet and the right one is supposed to go first...

I am so sorry that happened to you, keep in mind everyone heals at their own pace and we are all here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back