1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Its A Boy

Discussion in 'Social' started by anthony, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Kerrie-Ann gave birth to a little boy at 4.12pm today, Caleb Isaac Tyler Parsons. Don't know how heavy yet as he will be weighed at hospital, which both are now already at, resting and getting used to another from a different perspective.

I know many here have been waiting... and it is now final. I will post a pic in the next couple of days when time permits. I won't be here much for the next few days...

Thank you all who have been providing such kind words and thoughts. Mum and bub are healthy, and all natural birth, no medications used.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. nov_silence

nov_silence Well-Known Member

HOW WONDERFUL!!!!! Congratulations. I am thrilled that mom and son are doing well. Yeah, Pops!

4. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

congratulations on your new little blessing! children are a gift from God. i pray that your family always grows strong and healthy, bless you!
    cathy

5. YoungAndAngry

YoungAndAngry Well-Known Member

Whahoooo!!!!
    Congratulations!!!
    I'm so happy for you two :)
    Say hello to 'lil Caleb (and Kerrie-Ann) for me
    I hope they are doing well

Y&A

6. Kells

Kells Active Member

awwwww congratulations to you both =)

7. goingonhope

goingonhope Member Premium Member

Wow! Congratulations Kerrie-Ann & Anthony.. Awesome! This is so cool...."Resting and getting use to one another from a differenet perspective." I'll say. Healthy Mum and bub, Way Cool. All Great news.

8. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

Congrats to the whole family and welcome to the newest Parsons!!

9. JoannaG

JoannaG Active Member

Welcome to the world Caleb Happy Happy Joy Joy couldn't have a better set of parents.

10. Nightowl

Nightowl New Member

Congratulations to the whole family on your newest addition!:thumbs-up :dummy-spi

11. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

Wow congratulations to the family!! Being new I didn't realize Kerrie-Ann was so close to giving birth, but that's wonderful!

12. Farmer

Farmer Active Member

:smile: :loopy: Ye ha! It's a boy, Have a stoagie for us

13. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:hello: Caleb....WELCOME TO THE PLANET EARTH!!!!:clap: CONGRATS to the new parents...I am glad that delivery went well and a new little child has begun his journey without any hazards!!! May this new little one be a portent of PEACE on this weary world!!!! ....wildfirewildone