• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General I've Lost All Perspective In My Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been able to read all of this thread and for that I am sorry I think I must have quite abit here on this because I can so relate to what has been said by just about everybody I have read so far.

I am sorry but I think I have to go and chill out some. I do think I have had too much collateral damage that impacted down into and through PTSD itself.

I hope although I know i have not read to the end here nor have I gone back and read through peoples other threads on this. I just know i am not perhaps at a point to go back to this rigt now as I think the trauma is definitely what needs to be gone over first...but I just want to say in case i have not already that this definitely impacted very much on my life and my what was strong recoevry of some sort years agao to complete descent into pTSD and my partner could not have hurt me an awful lot more than e had done at that time. Although I do know it could have been so much worse, I also know that the secondary wounding (hark at me with theterms huh!!) but I do know that the messing abut that I received over and over from the health service affected me very badly through this and also other times when I was being very badly abused.

I am sorry I have to stop here on this rigth now..but I am trying please know that, I think you do...
take care
~fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back