1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Jealousy - People Jealous of My Support Here

Discussion in 'Social' started by JoannaG, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoannaG

JoannaG Active Member

I am finding that people here are jealous of me havinig you guys to turn to. Maybe that it is that I am under constant atteck at moment guess I am not allowed friends. I was raised in city life, am in country now and will not leave period have family in OZ, 'States and Brits.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Nam

Nam I'm a VIP

Joanna, can you tell us exactly which people are jealous? The people that you live with?

4. JoannaG

JoannaG Active Member

Nam I dont live with anyone right now. The ones I do know expect to drive me from home. My boy was incarcerated for going after girl he babysat. Everybody I mean everbody knows it was her perv dad even had sister willing to testify but she was never allowed on the stand. My hubs was godparent to one of girls prosecuting. He is very protective to point they don't care what real truth Is. It has been three years of this crap. I am so used to being under attack for being his mom and still loving and supporting son. Even the judge was shaking his head at the juries verdict. More than enough reasonable doubt. Son is already up for parole not even two months in. Not on the registry fo abusers either. His fiance is basket case, whole family is upside down and inside out. And yes I am completely alone. Few people I have talked about this openly still on attack mode. They do not want me to have any support. This is the trigger for my latest bout with PTSD. Third round. since I was thirty. I know my head is not on strait right now and ususally I am such a strong person. I do not want to lose my home and twenty years of life over this. Hubs just walked in. And just left again. Gotta go

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Joanna, you avoided the question. Which people are jealous?

6. JoannaG

JoannaG Active Member

Just people that I thought cared. And don't

7. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Who??? People that live around you, family????

8. JoannaG

JoannaG Active Member

Where are you

Batgirl, Veiled, Kerrie Anne, Cookie.Anthony, going on hope, young and angry.Nam too.
    I need you all Please help

9. YoungAndAngry

YoungAndAngry Well-Known Member

Hey JoannaG, I'm online and here to chat with you :)

What's up girl?

10. JoannaG

JoannaG Active Member

no Athony not family they are in new life and safe. Talked with son number two. Ex still out to get me after seventeen years. Only man I ever truely married. Bad day yesterday as spoke with him and son #2. How can a week be so long tommorows thursday right

11. permban0008

permban0008 Policy Enforcement Banned

Hey JoannaG,

Just got online. What's up?

12. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

jaonna, i'm here too. come on, let us know how to help.

13. Nam

Nam I'm a VIP

I'm here too.