• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Just A Bit Mental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe076

New Here
Hi everyone,
Just very recently found out i have PTSD and this was very upsetting, i can look back at incidents and wonder if this illness has had an impact on my behavior. so going to be trawling through all the threads and gleaning as much information as i can.

Dave

This sort of info is certainly a lot to ingest. It has had me pondering similar questions as you, I've suffered with this most of my adult life but have only been diagnosed in the last few years. I'm learning a lot about myself and have found this place helpful to understand myself better... Welcome to the forum

Welcome. If you are curious as to what behaviours may be a result of this, you might want to look into the thread titled "You know you have PTSD when."

It was one of the first threads I read when I found this site, I found it to be both humorous and eye opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back