1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Just Found Out I Have to Get Rid of My Counsellor

Discussion in 'Treatment & Therapy' started by mortiis31, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mortiis31

mortiis31 Active Member

MORE bad news. I have to stop my counsellor sessions now, because WINZ refuses to pay me enough each week in order for me to pay her for my visits.

It's a crying shame the kind of country that we live in here, people think it's so ****ing beautiful, but they don't see the disgusting underbelly of it all, where the goverment picks and chooses who they take care of, who they don't.

I'm seriously about ready to give up on this whole thing, you know? I've ha this thing my whole life almost and never been able to get help for it, I beieve my whole existence is cursed, every time something promising occurs, it's very swiftly met by something atrocious which slams it all down into my face.

I believed I was making good progress with Suzie (my psychotherapist), but I can no longer see her, and Mental Health here says I'm 'not bad enough' to use their free psychotherapists.

Tell me what the hell am I supposed to do now?

This is awful!

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. White0nWhite

White0nWhite Member

*hugs*

I don't know if there's anything out there.

I don't get the state of the world today; Maryland won't even recognize PTSD as a disability, no matter how bad the case is... so I don't even know what other programs other states or countries for that matter- offer..

I'm sorry this has happened.. I really hope somebody here knows of some way to help..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar