• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Just Launched My Newest Website - Governments Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
The site description says it all.... its about the shit that goes on in our lives that stems from the political level. Politics impacts every aspect of our day to day living, so now I made a seperate site where everything from around the world can be discussed, commented and put out for the world to see.

For those members here who register and want to write about anything of a political nature, once registered please PM me here or through the site contact form so I can bypass you past the moderation stage.

[DLMURL="http://www.governmentsexposed.com/"]Governments Exposed[/DLMURL] I believe will be a truly valuable source of information on everything politics one day.

When people say something like, "politics doesn't affect me" or the like, I laugh, because it does. How much you pay for every item you buy is influenced by politics, how much it is costing you for your Internet connection is influenced by a political decision at some point, whether regulation or no regulation of telecommunications, politics is involved. The road you drive on, street signs, whether your town is clean or dirty, all politics.

I am going to enjoy this one.... as some of things I read in the newspapers I really need a dedicated place to put my opinion on them. Some good things, some stupid.... better out than in though IMO.

When people say something like, "politics doesn't affect me" or the like, I laugh, because it does. How much you pay for every item you buy is influenced by politics, how much it is costing you for your Internet connection is influenced by a political decision at some point, whether regulation or no regulation of telecommunications, politics is involved. The road you drive on, street signs, whether your town is clean or dirty, all politics.

Absolutely, Anthony!

Hey, Anthony, I just registered. Then I tried to log in, but I suppose I need to wait for some notification to get a password?

better out than in though IMO

Is it me or have I been watching Shrek too much? This is Shrek's favorite line ;)

OK, as huge a pain in the butt it is to get hubby on here and communicate with other carers he is a huge political nut and is always cruising those types of sites. I bet you found one of your first new members with him! I will point him to look at it as I will admit when it comes to politics it is so scary and overwhelming I am admittedly one who hides their head in the sand. Good luck with your new site!

Boys will be boys huh? I was trying not to snicker at the web site name when it is run together with no spaces. OK, I am a brat too as all I could think was Bill Clinton :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back