• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Just Sing Something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh em gee, @Anrish, can I make some requests for German songs? And is it totally ignorant if I say that song sounds like Rammstein? You sound awesome. Very nice voice, and German is gorgeous. And of course, gotta love German metal. :tup:

:wideeyed::shy::x3: Thank you @Simply Simon . If I know the songs, I can give them a try. ....I never compared Saltatio Mortis and Rammstein before. They've got a rather different sound because they use bag pipes and their lyrics are more about medieval but also political topics. ...it's not ignorant, just surprising for me.

I looked randomly at the songs on my IPhone and found "Machinehead" by Bush (I saw them many years ago).

"I'm a Machinehead...better than the rest....green to red..."

Then I found Five Finger Death Punch's song, "Under and Over It"...

"I don't care if you hate me, do you want to know the truth, c'est la vie, adios, good riddance, f-"

Oh never mind. I'll listen to The Carpenters.

@Anrish That song rocked! Simply awesome.:hug:

@ihateusernames Your page looked so cute and you were wonderfully brave! Thank you for adding to the choir.

cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif To our talented group!

Yay! Do it do it! I'll mess with that speak pipe thing some more when my husband goes back to work. I don't sing around him. LOL

It wasn't the same song I was thinking of afterall @Anrish. I think the spark of recognition in your song came from a Blind Guardian song my husband plays sometimes, which apparently- oddly enough- is also a German band. But the song I was trying to conjure in my head is actually in Spanish. LOL. My brain doesn't exactly function properly...

My personal favorite Simon, was the Katzenjammer Kabaret's "Gemini Girly Song." Though of course the Dresden Dolls is a close second. Nice to "hear" you all.

If I had a mic I'd sing Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm for you by the Crash Test Dummies or the only solo song I ever sang karaoke from Blood, Sweat, and Tears, "And When I Die".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back