• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Just Sing Something

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that I promised to post something when I return from Latvia...but I'm so tired and under so much pressure...tried different songs for more than an hour now...and just get more frustrated...sorry, but I fear that you might have to wait a bit longer...will go to bed now...and hopefully be able to sleep. :sorry::bag::notworthy::cry:

@Simply Simon ... I appreciate the offer and at one time I did do a short stint for a living by playing & singing as well as spinning records, little radio ect. However, I am now legally deaf on one ear and almost there on another. No pity please. Just the facts Mam'!

So I am the official cheerleader and audience. It is a beautiful gift to make noise in joy or passion...let me live a tad vicariously in honor of music as well as those gifts inside of all of you.:hug::hug:

Hmm... I hope you take this exactly how it is meant, with love and lighthearted fun.

I didn't ask you if you could hear.

I asked if you would sing.

Cheerleading and vicarious joy is always welcome, of course, especially from my friend R4M.

;)

:roflmao: :D Your groundwork within assertiveness, shines very nicely @Simply Simon ! We shall see...but not today:hug:.

But until that magic curtain lifts... I will do my part in full passion of the arts...
cheerleading-smiley-emoticon.gif

...another try: Link Removed

It's "Stay by my side" by the German Folk band "Fiddler's Green". I tried an English song...and my pronunciation sucks....:eek::confused::bag: ....and there are two parts where I usually drop my voice to be able to keep up with him - but I wanted to keep one tune...so I'm not too pleased with two parts...but the rest even seemed fine for me. :whistling: ...off to sleep now. :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back