• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Just Want To Curl Into A Ball And Cry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sighs

MyPTSD Pro
Many of you know that over the last 6 months my vet has suffered a series of painful and debilitating injuries. This has made him extremely irritable and depressed, as he has been in constant pain and unable to do many of the physical activities which make such a difference to his mental state.

For the last two weeks or so he's been physically pretty well and I was FINALLY seeing the man I fell in love with. Until yesterday afternoon when he fell and re-aggravated the injury that has been plaguing him for the last two months. He's trying not to show it but I know he's really down about it. And I'm trying to reassure him that it will be ok but I want to scream "But you were only just being nice to me again!" and then break down into ugly wailing sobs!

And it means that he is likely going to have to give up a sport we do together that we both enjoy.

It just seems so unfair.

Sorry to hear that news, Sighs, just saw this - you know why I haven't been around here much. But I LOVE that he came in person to see you and brought flowers! I bet that made you feel soooooooo good!!!! Hope things have been going well for you since these events.:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back