1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Just Wanted To Say Hello - PTSD, Bipolar and OCD

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mr_Winkybean, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Winkybean

Mr_Winkybean New Member

Hi everyone... My name is Scott and 33. I was diagnosed with PTSD/Bipolar/OCD three years ago but have lived with bipolar and ocd all of my life and PTSD since i was about 9 years old. The only thing that i'm sure of is that life is very difficult and we can't do alone. We need support...people who listen and understand. Doctors only know what they've been taught by books and experience dealing with people with PTSD but i firmly believe that you cannot ever understand it unless you live it. So here i am...looking for new friends to share my experiences with...good and bad.

I look forward to your post and meeting all of you.

Sincerely,

Scott

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hi Scott, welcome to the forum mate. I like your outlook mate, very realistic, honest and forward thinking.

4. mouse

mouse Well-Known Member

HI Scott, welcome hope to chat with you soon you have found a great spot

5. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Welcome aboard!

6. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

Hey, scott. wecome!
    cathy

7. Nam

Nam I'm a VIP

hello Scott. :hello:

8. kimG

kimG Well-Known Member

Hi Scott, glad you found us!

Love your name too...it made me laugh when I read it. Not sure what it means, though...

Stick around and join the rest of us. You'll find this place is quite a place to hang out at.

9. goingonhope

goingonhope Member Premium Member

Mr. Winkybean

Here you loud and clear Scott.

Welcome! PTSD since 9, that's young. That means a lot of suffering, especially if you weren't diagnosed with it til 30. Me too...on this very serious condition so young and diagnosis, so late. Hope you get out whatever you need to and want to here. Is truly a safe place...but we'all will let you find this out for yourself. Again, welcome and glad to have you here with us.

10. Josh77

Josh77 Active Member

Welcome, Scott... i, too, have PTSD, Bipolar, and severe OCD. This is the place to start to heal. WELCOME!!

Josh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar