1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Kitten Up Date

Discussion in 'Social' started by Grama-Herc, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grama-Herc

Grama-Herc I'm a VIP

:clap: The babies finally got the concept of actually eating food out of a bowl! ! They are now at the shelter waiting for some one to find them and adopt them so they can start their happy lives with their new families.! ! !:clap: I will miss them but soon others will take their place. I'l let you guys know when the next batch comes in TILL THEM KEEP SMILIN!!!!

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. hodge

hodge I'm a VIP Premium Member Donated

Thanks for the update, Herc. I thanked you for something else in my diary, then realized you probably don't read it, so thank you for sharing your kitten adventures -- it gave me an idea of something I might like to do, though I don't think I could handle raising kittens as you do, at least not in the foreseeable future :) Anyway, as long as you're up to taking care of kittens, I'll be following the adventures :)

4. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

I think it's marvelous you're doing this Herc. It's a much needed service, and obviously makes you feel happy as well. Little kittens are such precious creatures. Well done!

5. kers

kers I'm a VIP

I'm glad you could take care of them for a bit in their journey to a permanent home!