1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Kylie - Showgirl Tour Rocked

Discussion in 'Social' started by anthony, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Well, I must say that Kylie Minogue's showgirl concert kicked arse. She is a Melbourne girl... her family where present for it, and kicked butt. I'm in concert heaven at present... with Robbie Williams next week.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Im trying to imagine you in the mosh pit jumping and singing to Dancing Queen:biggrin: . Cant even wonder how you handle the crowds

4. anthony

I don't do mosh pits mate... just the seats. Took the teenager and had a great time. She does a very good concert, let me just say that. It wasn't what I expected. I expected what your thinking, being the ditzy crud, but it was more like going to watch a theatre show nearly. All very elegant and well done outfits... she came out after the first encore for a second, in just normal old stuff, then spoke with the audience, played with some kids, chatted with those who were grownup, not all teenie bopper shit, introduced her dad and grandparents, her sister and nephews and nieces who were all their... it was really very well done and a great night out.

I think she misses home...

5. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

now thats a show girl not scared to show the other side of her life.

6. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

You will love Robbie it was brilliant he got in to trouble of the Qld Cancer Fund for lighting a smoke on stage after they told him not to because of the No Smoking Regulations:crazy-eye Ah Queensland gotta love em!
    Anyway the government said they will pay the fine because he was a guest of the state government.
    Jen

7. anthony

Cool... yer, got him monday night. Looking forward to that one Jen.

8. piglet

piglet Well-Known Member

I am so jealous!!!! I have been to see Bonjovi twice, but not recently. I'd love to go see Robbie strutting his stuff!

9. anthony

Robbie kicked arse last nigh also. So in the last two weeks, I have seen the Wiggles, Elton John, Kylie Minogue and Robbie Williams (final concert of his world tour by the way), and it fu*ken went off....

10. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Glad you liked Robbie, Anthony I am still raving about it.:eek:ccasion:
    I reckon it was the best night I have had in a long time I didnt even mind when he was walking around with his hand down his pants he is a dirty bugger but I love him:smile:

11. anthony

Yep, that is Robbie. He puts on a show... and most likely why he is still the worlds #1 male entertainer. He goes beyond just singing and performing, he entertains...