• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Relationship Last Night's Incident... Sigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am married to a cave man/hunter... so I get this... but to me it is common courtesy. To him apparently it is also... when the shoe is on the other foot. (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus)... heh.

As the naughtiest kid in class I take full responsibility for all the shinanigans caused as a result of today's misbehaviour behaviour in class. I apologise irrefutably to all involved.

I know I had a good laugh at this myself.

100% In agreement with anonymous, laundry detail sounds like the perfect recourse for the drama queen remark.

Oh, and I suggest you put your feet up and catch up on some reading while he takes care of the washing. ;)

The flip side to him doing the laundry... well that can backfire. My mister missed something red when it was sorted and he turned all our whites pink. It was pretty funny though that he wore pink underwear and t-shirts for a few weeks until I could figure out what to use to correct it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back