• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Learning - Sister is "veiled"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camel

New Here
This is a first for me and I am trying hard to grasp on and try to understand this and it is hard. All I know is we have all gone through alot and I realise some can roll with life with out serious issues and others don't. I know it does things to some peoples brain and some times it doesn't. I am very happy with my life and with everyone in it and I want it that way and I am grateful for it and all I know is it isn't that way for my sister. All I want to know and learn is how to get her back there if it can happen. All help will be good. it just sucks to see this. Thanx yall!:wall:

Hi Camel, Welcome to the forum.

Glad your here to learn about it and see what you can do to help.

bec

Hey, sis.
Sorry about fighting with your hubby :) But mine was tickled and so impressed I went to the party with you. First time I have met any strangers in lord only knows. My ex drove us and if he wasn't holding my hand she was. So I was a bit clingy, but everyone was just as bubbly and friendly as my sister and it did not kill me. Can't stop shaking today but I did it! It was weird as total strangers were just full of hugs and kisses.

My sis and I are a bit of polar opposites but I am glad she is hear to learn more about this.

Oh and a tiny black kitten crying found me at the hotel parking lot. I sneaked it in and my son took it back to Houston. So happy to be back in my house.

Hey Camel welcome aboard, and how you doing Veiled, sounds like you kick a goal or two in life yourself,( so happy to be back in my house i so so get that ) all the best to the both of you Nugget.

All I can say is with my presence she decided to say hello. I do hope she comes back online though I know she has dial up (pain) and started a new job this week. (yeah no presses). All I can do is hope she does not do like hubby and post every 6 months! But not my choice. I like the forum, and that is what matters :) But I do hope she will return, but ain't holding my breath, learned not too with my family though I will admit she tries to prove the actions wrong.

She has not answered my emails in a few days so maybe busy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back