• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Let's Get Super Better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, first time seeing messages awaiting moderator aprooval
Just realized its an accidental double post

@Radise
The thing I see as a bit of aproblem with this, the tasks are a bit too simple... At least for me

Yes, Saelben, they are very simple, which is the beauty of it, but I have to say, I felt the same way until I started avoiding quests that really were not asking a lot, which makes me think it's probably not too simple. Plus, you really do feel better upon completing lots of little tasks and making progress through the quests and such. Did you watch the TED Talk?

@Simply Simon
I did watch the TED talk, the thing is... I dont feel like I've achieved a lot. I want huuuge tasks but I also suck at making myself do huge tasks

Oh! I just watched it. I´m SuperStoked! Let´s do this.

@Saelben you don´t have to do exactly what she said I think. You could possibly change the game a little bit for you.
For example, when she talked about a small challenge, I remembered my plans to learn how to whistle with my hands.

But also you could look at your own feeling that you didn´t achieve a lot. Do you mean you did not achieve a lot, (which is totally okay because raising your hands is not a Huge Achievement) or did you mean that you feel you did not Achieve Enough? Maybe one of your achievements could be to do the simple exercise without feeling like it isn´t enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back