• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Letter To Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizbabe

New Here
Dear Heaven,
I know you gained an angel from earth. Her name is Grandma. She wasnt just a grandma but my very best friend too. She's more than a trooper. She is a hero. I know she is in no more pain and is able to do puzzles without arthiritis. I know she's watching over me and that we'll finish the phone conversation face to face when i get there. If i could spend a day with you i would make sure it was the very best. It hurts me sooo much to go to your house and you not be sitting on the couch or in your chair with a smile on your face. I wish i could see you back at number one. Spend the holidays together. I know your in a better place. I never said goodbye because i said i'll see you again. Fly high grandma.

Dear @lizbabe

I am totally positive that Grandma is up there watching and smiling with pride at you now. She will always be there no matter how tough it gets. Always remember that our loved ones will guard over us.

I will be keeping grandma in my prayers for you.

:hug:s

Laurie

Im sorry for your loss too. It is intense. I called her every day and talked to her for atleast an hour. Its sooo heart breaking knowing i cant call her anymore and even see her beautiful face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back