• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Lifestyles Of The Poor And Misanthropic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthful_Whispers

Not Active
Does anyone have trust and abandonment issues that are so severe, that is leads to feeling misanthropic? I have seen humans do so many terrible things, that I often can't help but feel that way. It doesn't mean that I am a cruel person, I am actually the opposite. But, I recognize that the world isn't all sunshine, rainbows, and unicorns. And that humanity's nature can be very cold, selfish, and cruel. I have focused my love on providing care for animals, because of their purity, innocence and unconditional love.
Here is the definition:
Misanthropy: the general hatred, distrust or disdain of the human species and/or human nature.

Yup!!!! Add me to that definition as well!! I hate human race! That doesn't mean I go hurting them or making life difficult for them but I cannot trust this species because I've been hurt emotionally, physically, sexually and verbally by them! 99% of humans are rubbish. Having said that, I still have empathy for kids or women and even men being abused!

However, I prefer animals over humans because of their innocence and the same rule applies for children because they are also innocent. We are living in world of diplomacy, hypocrisy, hatred, narcissam, abuse, manipulation and much more.

I know my message is bitter but I just don't trust people!

In therapy in January 2014, I told my ex T that I had developed a hatred of the majority of humans. She looked surprised and annoyed. I was just telling the truth! Most humans I've met aren't worth knowing and I often find their small talk incredibly annoying. On here is different, I feel that the people here understand me. Real world is very very difficult, lonely, disappointing. People go about their lives in blissful ignorance about issues that REALLY matter. It's survival of the fittest and unfortunately I am a weak animal :facepalm:

I avoid almost everyone. It never goes well for me, I just can't do people anymore and it's gotten worse as I get older. I faked it for all those long long years. It's lonely but for my immediate family and it's hard on them because they know I'm doing it but I prefer it to trying to deal with people. Everything triggers me. It's just easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back