• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

List The Titles Of Your Threads Which You'll Probably Never Write:

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Are You Avoiding Doing, That You Really Must Do In Order To Gain, Regain or Maintain Wellness? That Which You're Avoiding And, Why? What's Your Fear? "Let's Be Honest, And List Them As They Come Up Daily".

....I'm a bit loopy today, but seriously this could make for a fruitful thread if we didn't avoid doing anything about what we learn from it. And, if we didn't list so many things that we couldn't keep up with actually getting it done thereafter and despite the fear and/or terror.

....Like I said, I'm a bit loopy today.

That's my idea for a title, Anybody, Anybody, Anybody At All want to start it? :oops:

Hey there goingonhope.....I started the suggested thread in the chit chat section of the forum...same one we are on right now...so I titiled it with your title....now it is your turn to add to it!!! if you want to of course!!!:D

I am seriously not trying to be the :devilish:!!!!! Just thought you had a good suggestion and I added what I am not doing right so I hope others will too! Might open my eyes to even more that I am not doing right.

And, thanks to my inspiration now from Albatross, ;)

1000 Career's Where Puking Your Guts Out For A Living, Produces Renewable Energy For The Many

Plus, I just thought of another two:

Doctors Who Get Paid To Complicate Illness
& Sufferers Who Do Without, Because Their Strong Enough Already To Handle Anything

Right? Ya' sure. :cautious:

favorite PTSD- based quotation that inspires me at my worst times in life:

""<Bleeping> friggin <bleeper>and sonofa <bleeping bleeper> and you <bleeping bleephole!> you can go <bleep> yourself you nasty <bleeping><bleep>-head and do not <bleeping> ever <bleeping> call me a-<bleeping>-gain you <bleeping> hog's <bleep>!! <BLEEEP> YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!""

Ahh it does my heart so much good to hear that!!!! And to say it to another fellow human being is a sweet sweet Art!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back