• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Living With PTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

luisa

New Here
Hi my name is luisa and i have just joined, my partner has ptsd and he has his ups and down at the moment he is back in hospital and even though i understand why he is there it is still upsetting i suppose i think i can do everything and in a way i feel i have let him down. I love him dearly but sometimes it is just so draining living with him. The constant anticipation of what kind of a mood he is going to be in, how he is going to be with my kids are they going to say something to upset him. It all gets a bit much. I joined this group not to get sympathy but hopefully to be able to vent and meet people that are in the same situation.

Loved to hear from anyone
cheers luisa

Hi Luisa!

I am a carer too and have found this to be a wonder place to vent and learn from both sides of the PTSD coin (carers and sufferers.)

There's some great information here as well as many wonderful people. I think you will like it.

Good luck in the days, weeks, months, years to come. I look forward to seeing you in the forum.

HUGS
Robyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back