• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Locations that trigger more or less?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptSpalding

New Here
me and my wife love to travel, drove through 28 states and we lived in 10 states...the the worst triggers states for our cptsd/bpd and physical chronic stuff hands down NYC, next was new England fast paced stressful very $$$...the carolinas, kentucky parts of ohio, pensilvania parts of florida, upstate ny all had really good and really bad areas..we love the quiet low key low stress so but the cost in upstate ny and florida spoils it...what do yall think of this thread

We have places where my vet does better than others. Urban areas he can only handle for a brief stay, like a vacation. He definitely prefers a rural setting.

Nobody complains about a beach, as long as we find a nice quiet one!

We live 20km out of town on road to nowhere on 50 acres of land. And my vet often feels like he needs to "go bush". Then he takes off with a couple of horse or his 4x4 and a dog and heads into the mountains. No mobile phone coverage, no roads, no electricity...

right now we are living in milwaukee wisconsin and we are moving out towards central wisconsin for peace..reason we even came to wi was for my wifes paralegal graduation cerimony she took classes online with a very versitile community college lets the students attend any campus in the US or take classes online so she wants to stay in WI for a bit, enroll in university that she can later next year transfer to same name university in ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back