• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Log Your Daily Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday walked a few miles to grocery store and carried the bags, which weighted several tons, back home. All was well, until I noticed my finger went numb. Now, 30 hours later, its nearly back to normal. Lesson learned? Nothing, really.

Today 70 minutes of my usual excercise.
And just like that my 7th week excercising ends. Already everything feels better. The change was worth it =)

Okay, I am going to try not to be a big baby in all of this but I have to start off pretty slow. Mind if I join in even though I am not logging 5-50 K runs?

Because today I was thrilled to have pushed my granddaughter in her stroller for about 2 miles (of course having to have the stroller keep me stabilized). Yesterday only walked 4 city blocks. Mind if someone who is just attempting to get her legs under her again joins in guys?

The local YMCA has day passes available at a reasonable price so I checked out the pool.

Friday my garmin shows 21k and 24 k for saturday.

Today I tried out the pool. I have no idea how to breathe and swim at the same time. I lasted about 40 minutes but that was mostly spent trying to stay out of the way of the serious lap swimmers. I think I had better start practising the breathing part in the bathtub.

Yeh... back at this morning. Was going to start out small, but felt great, no calve issues after some minor niggles in the first km, so I pumped out 5kms and then took puppy for a walk for a few kms to ensure it was nicely warmed down and stretched.

Seems to be ok... now back to my weekly 25-30km running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back