• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Loneliness has it's price

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 487

What I hate is how hard it is to find a woman that is willing to accept me for me, and engage in a relationship with me. PTSD and TBI being the biggest burden. Not just dating, but even as simple friendship. It is impossible.

The loneliness hurts me so much. So many times I go to bed wanting to cry, but, because of my TBI, I don't cry. So I lay there, sad, depressed, lonely, you name it.

If my housing situation ever improves, I think I'm going to get myself a mannequin. Just so long as I have someone, something, to hug when I need it, it's there. :(

Hi Cactus-Jack,

I am really sorry for you! As a (soon to be ex) supporter I can tell that it is really hard.
Trust me we try! We try to help our suffores where we can. Listen, helping when needed.

My husband (PTSD) wants to divorce, but in that same conversation is busy with the push-pull effect..
Its just so hard for me to see him slide deeper in his ''dark cave'' and get all those mixed signals.

Its just really damn diffecoult, as we as non-PTSD"ers will never understand what you guys feel,think ect.

Maybe ( if you not already do that) its good to go in therapy for you?
And love yourself first?

Wish you all the best!

It breaks my heart that you don't feel loved. I agree that you need to love yourself first. Build your confidence in who you are. Everyone has beauty and good in them and everyone has their faults and struggles as well.

Dating and finding love is difficult. But I believe if you put out the effort, keep pushing forward, you will find that perfect someone that sees you for you, accepts you for who you are and loves you completely. In this crazy world there are only a few people they truly fit us.

Don't give up hope because somewhere out there, their is a person praying for you to come into their lives. Don't ever give up on hope or love and never ever think you'll never find them. We have to kiss a lot of frogs to finally find our imperfect Prince or princess! Love and hope going your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back