• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Long Hair Care

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it makes you feel any better, my counselor is only in her mid thirties and she has turned white completely on top of her head...not just grey, but snow white! She has no idea why as she hasn't been very stressed...but we both agreed it is striking.

My grandfather was a chemist...maybe it runs in the genes?;) I'll get back to ya about that.

Hey can we get figure it out and get a patent??? Any chemists among us???

I have some chemists at hand, that shouldn't be the problem! :D

Can anyone let me know how they managed to get from halo to au naturale? I just can't make it! I manage to let the color grow out like maybe 15 cm and then I throw a fit and dye it again! Would love to go grey actually, but grey and red, yikes!

PiperChickPic.jpg Okay, here's mine, straightened. Left on it's own, it's curly, and needs taming, but it will put up with being straightened too (takes a l ittle more effort, so not usually the way I go). Hair care products, for me come and go. I rely more on a good cut. I've got a ton of hair, so left alone, I will quickly begin to look like Rosann Rosannadanna, so layers are my friend. Nothing special for shampoo or conditioner. I use an Herbal Essences curling goo for when I scrunch it dry, and an anti-friz goo after it's dry. Oh. And I bug family members to help me pluck out the greys. I'm about the only chick I know that doesn't experiment with coloring or striping her hair. That's my natural color. I call it Chocolate Brown with White Chocolate Highlights. :laugh:

I've cut it short, and hated it. My hubby hated it too.

I think someone should start marketing a "silver" colored hair dye, and make it "cool", then you won't have to worry...everyone will be trying to look like you Alba.

147422587771833610_xmohoLVV_c.jpg "You know, my hair is very upsetting to people, but it's upsetting on purpose. It is important to look old so that the young will not be afraid of dying. People don't like old women. We don't honor age in our society, and we certainly don't honor it in Hollywood." - Tyne Daly

This almost makes me feel guilty for pulling my greys. Almost. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back