1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Looking For Another Who Had an MVA From Suicidal Person

Discussion in 'Social' started by nugget, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Hey anthony this is probaly the wrong place to put this other than send a private message. I know most of us suffer the same symptoms at given times what i cannot find within this forum is someone who has suffered the same incident with the truck / suicide. I have just about worn the computer out looking, the subject is either taboo or im in a small club. Being on this side of the table and going through what i have with police issues, coroners court and the workcover system. Wondering if you know of anybody within this forum that i could help and could help me come out the other side of PTSD a stronger and possible a better person .

Sorry for posting here cheers
    Rob

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Rob, not sure about a truck specifically, but their are others here who suffer PTSD from a MVA, ie. YA has PTSD as a result of a MVA, and a few others here also. There are people here who have killed another, ie. military operations, and those who have it from someone deciding suicide. But yer... I think your the only one in regard to the truck / suicide together.

4. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Wow , sorry that jumped out at me... I do not know if it is the same thing or not... But did you have someone jump out in front of you killing themself or along those lines? If so I may be able to get someone to post. A guy my ex I forgave worked with had a real hard time as a guy decided to use his truck as a means of suicide. So bad shit happens in this world but as this community grows you learn you are not alone.

If this is the case let me know and I will see if I can get the guy to post. No clue if he has PTSD. The guy did die so it was mission accomplish... When it happened it really messed with him/ the driver.

5. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Thanks anthony, Veiled yep a bloke ran out in front of me and well suicide, he did complete his mission. Found out from police and coroners crt he set out that morning to suicide. Thanks Rob

6. permban0077

Hey, I am going to talk to my ex and see if I can get that guy to post for you, maybe he can help you some, that is if I can get him on here. But know you are not alone, what a jacked up world we live in... May be a small club you are in but sadly we have connections huh?

7. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

That would be great if not no probs thanks for trying

8. permban0077

I tried, no luck. He says the guy works non stop... He sleeps a couple hours a day, and works works works non stop, and when off work he continues. He won't talk on phones or get on the net... Sounds like in constant motion until he collapses.

I really hoped to get him here so you could relate, but know yes, it is a small club you belong to, but you belong here most of all and unlike him you are seeking help. He will one day I am sure but not his time I guess. But know you are not alone I do have first hand knowledge of someone who dealt with that. He is almost blind now of all things. This happens to others, like one thing I learned recently and felt so alone. I just realized I am not, I am just the first to admit it here I see active.

9. GR-ass

GR-ass Well-Known Member

hugs nugget tight just cos I can.

10. permban0077

Nugget, I talked to my ex today in the truck and he was telling me he spoke more on the subject...

He had looked down and it was foggy... The gut had tried this before. Though he does not recall but was told later he actually hit heads with the guy coming in the window. He still went over the truck and hit the next one back which was towing a boat... he was drug and the third car hit him too. Not pretty.

But this guy hit head to head but did not see it due to glass in his eyes. This was after after a plant explosion he and my ex were involved in ( I knew about that one ). How my ex is alive I do not know, he remembers white and that is all but otherwise fine, he was outside and people by him died. He swears angel.

He said the guy when approached took off but came back and told him this story more indepth, and he said he took some classes at the college that dealt with death to help him over come it and work through it.

No, he still is not willing to come here but he was willing to share that to pass on. I asked ex tonight to find out what classes he took so I hope to hear back soon but he is on vacation right now. This was back in about 1990... For what it is worth, I did try and still trying for you.

11. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Thanks veiled can understand why he doesnt want to talk about it im pretty much the same thanks once again and look after the ducks

12. permban0077

Oh the guy came and got the ducks and GEESE off the hi way LOL... So the are fine, my mini van not so fine at a transmission shop. Still waiting on pom pom hat pics LOL....

13. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

MY beanie and im proud

Just what you have been waiting for

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar