• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Me, Myself And I (our Story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me Myself and I

MyPTSD Pro
Me myself and I

There is the Me, the myself, and the I, all three sharing one body, soul and mind. MINE.

They follow no schedule, and usually them three live in harmony with one another, giving complete control to Myself, the stronger adult part of them all. The myself is the most active part, is the part you see always, the part that represents ME and I. The part that connects all three, in what is an US. The Myself is the part that functions more properly, it’s the one that acts her age (24), the one that faces responsibilities, knows what she wants and faces everyday life.

The Me is a very young scared girl, she doesn’t know how to speak properly, sometimes she doesn’t speak at all. She likes to be in company, as well as being cuddled and talked to, she sometimes cries out of no reason. And loves going out In the garden looking after her little cat, feeding the ducks and swinging in her favorite swing.

Whereas the I, is older and very angry, anxious and nervous. She gets annoyed and upset at the slightest of things, and prefers to stay alone doing her things without being bothered. She gets easily irritated and is quite rude. The I is angry with the world, with Myself and me. She feels as if no one understands her, and tends to be quite pessimistic.

The Myself, finds it usually difficult to share one body and one mind with the Me and the I, specially because they are so different from each other. And even if she manages and copes quite well most of the time, there are periods where she can’t. And finds herself forced to give space to the Me and the I, and let them be.

Every morning the Me and the I fight and argue wanting to be in control, and they try their best to find a way to convince Myself that she can have a day off, that it’s ok for her to let go. Myself is very stubborn, and never convinced. She tries to stay in control by meditating, grounding, and breathing. But sometimes nothing seems to work, instead she push them back so hard, ending up with no energy and with Me and I fighting over the body and mind, which causes the US (me, myself, I, my body and mind) to go in tilt. The US gets stuck not knowing which orders to follow nor what to do. And ends up in a complete chaos.

After a while, maybe hours, days. The parts shut down, reset, restart and go back to usual. Always finding a compromise, a way to collaborate all together, and try their best to lead what is considered to be a “normal” life.

This is my friends my story, this is how US (me, myself, I, my body and mind) work and live together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back