• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Meds are great but i f***in hate them

Status
Not open for further replies.
so family doctor prescribes me some trazodone 100mg. Figured 100 was too much since I slept forever on it, so I split them into 50s. Works great. Overthinking screeches to a halt at night, but then I have even worse memory problems in the day.

Last night was the second night (or third, idk my memory isn't the best) I'm up til 430, can't sleep, can't stop thinking about shit I shouldn't bother worrying about. I wish I found something that helps and doesn't have a setback in return......

Ugghhh I wanna sleep properly without pills :shifty:

Yeah I hear you. It took me ages to find something that helped without unwanted side-effects.
You say it took you ages to find something...may I ask what you found to help with sleep that doesn't have side-effects @Deadman? JJ

You say it took you ages to find something...may I ask what you found to help with sleep that doesn't have side-effects @Deadman?

@JadesJewel I've been taking PMS-Mirtazapine before bed. I usually add in Magnesium Bisglycinate capsules. They seem to help a lot. The only side effect from the med seems to be the common increased appetite/weight gain problem that many of these types of drugs have.

It you're not on a lot of meds try pharmagaba. It knocks me out and designated many side effects.[/Q...
Thanks @sonicwhite and wondering if pharmagaba is OTC and will call pharmacy (I like how it ends in (gaba) which aides in decreasing stress and glutamine being a precursor to gaba, so I'll research this one. Jade.

It you're not on a lot of meds try pharmagaba. It knocks me out and designated many side effects.[/Q...
Just did some on-line research and found that unlike GABA, pharmaGABA being a natural form of GABA can cross the blood brain barrier into the cortex and can increase GABA neurotransmitter and help with mood, insomnia, erotic thought patterns, nervousness, and hyperactivity.

Also, this particular drug and was found in one clinical trial to dramatically improve quality of sleep with subjects waking up feeling refreshed and energized.

Next week, I'll talk to Dr. Melody at our local pharmacy, then I'll seek out where to purchase pharmaGABA. Thank you for this information regarding pharmaGABA @sonicwhite. Jade.

I think I might just try some myself. Its available through Amazon so no nasty crowded pharmacy :)[/QUO...
That's good to know about Amazon @Deadman, first I'm going to try through local stores, then if unsuccessful, will go through Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back