• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Meeting In London Uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrisL

Confident
Hello,

I'm not sure is there any meetings between you guys. But I'm wondering is there any? Or can we organise one - I'm living in London south west and the past is massively reached me to destroyed everything around me. And see nothing or very little around me... Would be nice to meet up with people... And my to afraid ...

There have been previous meetings held in the UK, I have been interested in setting up a coffee meet here in UK for some time, maybe we could co-ordinate and arrange for some UK sufferers to meet at a mutually convenient place. I am in Devon maybe if we met somewhere central then costs to travel would be reduced greatly. Unfortunately us UK sufferers are quite far spread.

Kindest regards and :hug: from Me if you accept it.

Laurie

Thanks ... Virtually I accept the hug, but in real life I'm afraid to be hugged my males. Nothing personal ^.^ side effect of the childhood
And yes I would be happy to meet. Please let me know ^.^ would be great if it's possible in London ^.^

I too have issues with physical contact with males :).

Oh apologies and a very warm Welcome to the MyPtsd Family :)

Santa

I can basically get wherever within a couple of hours. I am easy and can work with others on a meeting place. It would be good to meet up in say a coffee bar for just a couple of hours in the early afternoon one day. I meet regularly with my EX-Military mates at our local PTSD Support Group meeting. If enjoyed as a meet up we could meet a couple of times a year say once every three months depending on finances.

LAurie

That's sounds good ^.^ if you know the exact date I'm happy to even ask that day/ afternoon of from my boss... Only Sunday's which are unmanageable ^.^ for me ^.^

Right then you lot in the UK.... let's make this happen eh. I am definatelly up for a Support Group UK network. Let's a few of US make a difference.

Oops someone let the head strong determined Laurie out ;) :hug:s to all.

OK then so London seems to be the preferred option. When is everyone available in the next ten day's, from Wednesday next week onwards I am free every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back