• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Melbourne - Australia - PTSD Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have our monthly walk coming up, where a few of us go for a walk around Albert Park each month, followed by a coffee and relaxing conversation.

[DLMURL]https://www.ptsdforum.org/c/threads/sun-30-oct-2011-albert-park-walk-melbourne-vic.20321/[/DLMURL]

Hi, I'm also in Melbourne, and I would very much like to catch up with your group if it's still happening.

Would be nice to chat with people who are as mindful of sensitivities as I am, and to help move forward!

Yes, group is still going - last Sunday in April and guessing back to 9am due to daylight savings ending.

Just check Events from the menus - I'm on the phone and can't link sorry.

It would be lovely to meet someone new.

Anthony is adding the event now as it slipped his mind this month or there is a glitch. :whistling:

Here you go TheBubzilla [DLMURL]https://www.ptsdforum.org/c/threads/sat-28-apr-2012-albert-park-walk-melbourne-vic.24942/[/DLMURL] :)

I'd kinda like to meet up as well, although I'm not sure as my schedule has just gotten super busy lately, with school, and now two new jobs as well. I'm not even sure I can handle the load, but we'll see...

I will let you know if I'm up for it though, once I get into the swing of things with work, and hopefully be able to synchronize my watch for the walk...

Yes, and I'm not so sure I'll be able to manage them both...but we shall see.

Both of them are pretty low stress though...sitting on my ass talking to strangers about what improvements they'd like to see in their council area, and massaging women...not too much pressure there...which is nice.

I'm sure you can find one when you are ready to, and something suitable comes up Bubzilla.

Hi Anthony,

I'm wondering if your group is still running? I'm planning on moving to Melbourne in the next 4 months and a support group for my PTSD would be heaven sent!

Carrie

Sorry... people lost interest so we stopped. I have thought about getting something going again once we have moved into the city itself... but I will cross that bridge early next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back