• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Melt Down In Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killashandra

Confident
So i am sitting in the car while my husband and daughter get a few things for me from the market.. this is because all the way into town i was silently melting down... i didnt listen and went into the pharmacy for my top up meds and by the time qe left i was an emotional mess...

I see theae people who are gping about thier business without a care on the world and i can barely find the strength to keep going everyday. I have done nothong but cry since i changed anti depressants.. ita only been a month... i cant help feeling useless and unworthy of life. I found self harm to be quite helpful.. i keep picking at the wound to keep it open and im happy for a few hours
.. but this isnt right and that makes me anxious also. .
I dont know.. i want to see my daughter grow but i dont want to inhibit her potential. Fml

Does your doc know how bad your symptoms are? Sometimes psych meds can backfire and actually worsen symptoms. It's important that the doc know just how bad you are feeling.

Most people in the grocery store are not there without a care, but are fighting a battle too.

At the same time, I totally can relate. Sometimes I see people and think of how competent and capable they are and how hey are not fighting symptoms so deeply just to exist, let alone function.

Keeping up the good fight to get through each day and see your daughter grow up is exactly what you need to do to help her thrive and grow into her potential.

:hug:s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back