1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Member raffle - june / july

Discussion in 'Social' started by anthony, Jun 6, 2017.

1. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

A June July member raffle for 5 x lifetime premium membership and 5 x annual premium membership prizes.

For every $10 you donate, you get one (1) ticket entry.

A lifetime premium membership is an expensive prize value.

Terms and Conditions
    1. Existing lifetime premium members can gift their winnings to a member/s of their choosing.
    2. Existing premium members, whether annual or subscription, can have their annual premium membership held for their next renewal period OR gift it to a member/s of their choosing.
    3. Existing premium members (annual or subscription) who win and claim lifetime premium membership, forfeit all present monies for current subscription.
    4. A member can win more than one prize, though the above clauses apply.
    5. Raffle starts immediately upon this post and ends at midnight, 31 July 2017, New York, US time (GMT -4).

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

I haven't forgotten about this, now that its closed, I'm just struggling with time. A lot going on around me right now... but I am getting to it. I will review all donations of $10 and above in June and July, add them to my list accordingly, and normal procedure applies -- screen record the raffle via randomiser online and upload the video to the myptsd youtube channel, announce here once done.

Sorry... just super busy at present is all.

CrowFeather likes this.
  4. anthony

Congratulation Winners
    1. Deanna's Gap - lifetime
    2. Incongruous - lifetime
    3. Faith Andrews - lifetime
    4. Junebug - lifetime
    5. Anrish - lifetime
    6. zed - annual
    7. Brown Eyes - annual
    8. Deanna's Gap - annual
    9. Brown Eyes - annual
    10. zed - annual
    Verification video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLmdo2kMTs4

Please note there was a $200 donation received during this time that was not included, as it was payment for a private advertisement.

Winners will all be contacted via PC in due course, you can additionally raise a help ticket to claim your prize/s prior and allocate as you deem fit.

5. anthony

All PC's sent.

Rain likes this.
Show Sidebar