• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Mental tourtute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punky143

MyPTSD Pro
Its a horrible place to be in, "we" know. Its relentless and exhausting and all that encompasses it. Its feeling so very alone all the time. No one other than my T knows about it if that tells you something. I see the concept of friends but we don't trust any enough. And my mean one tells me horrible bad things...to surender, be done because this is only the beginning.

I understand, and I am in sever pain as well today. Even if my mind is not thinking of it my body remembers. I was psychologically tortured later in lofe but physically as a child. My friends can not help me even if I were to tell them. In the past the advice was horrible. It hurts, but please know your nit alone. I have torture i cant even tell a T because its to sick and cruel to believe, and Im sick of being told Im crazy. It gets better somedays. Just look for the days when its not that bad.

I have "parts" that refuse to speak or come around my T. We tell her its only for her protection. We cannot afford to loose the relationship. In time, in time and we go very slowly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back