• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Micro-dosing On Psychadelics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err wow! Over 1,000 peer reviewed papers on psychedelics in therapy!
Psychedelic therapy - Wikipedia

Reduced recidivism rates in young prisoners following therapy involving psychedelics
Concord Prison Experiment - Wikipedia

When I began this thread, it was to share an overview article about micro dosing.

It's beginning to look like there's a whole forgotten field of research and therapy in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
This machine mushroom kills fascists tendencies

A small study at London Imperial College, found reduction in long term depression, reduction in authoritarian views, and a greater feeling of connection with nature, resulted from two doses with psilicybin.

Cure for Fascism: Psychedelic Mushrooms May Lower Authoritarian Tendencies, Study Suggests

No wonder te authoritahs don't like people who try 'shrooms

OK, the link to Carey Wedler's piece in my last post, seems to be unreliable, here's a link to one of the authors of the study at their university website page

Home - Dr Robin Carhart-Harris

Last edited by a moderator:
Read through it and I'm still not seeing it.

As in how exactly did depression lead to authoritarian views with that population, if they were even linked, how were they linked, and so forth.

Let alone make conclusions -from- that point.

(ETA: Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for things that may aid in deradicalization of whichever spectrum. But I'm wondering IF this does assist that, how. I'm wondering about the missings bits that are just too many and I don't see info on.)

I experimented with micro-dosing last year.

Micro-dosing is done with such small amount that the drug has no psychedelic effect. Even this requires a bit of investigation - a low dose still had traces of psychedelic function. Once that dose is right, you take that dose about once per one week or once per two weeks on a set day.

For me, I can’t say it helped. The only way it helped me is in discovering its workings and in what way it could be useful. Taking it even in a very small dose let to constant fatigue/weariness of people, and this was so present that it outweighed any increased serotonin I was absorbing.

So no, it was not a good method for me. But I have heard others can really profit. Specially if you use it under the supervision of a trained therapist (and who has experience and know-how in this field), I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back