• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Midlands, England

Status
Not open for further replies.

piglet

MyPTSD Pro
Wondering if there's anyone near me. I'm crap at maintaining friendships, but would still like contact with another ptsder in the same country.

I am in Surrey,

I am not quite sure how I feel about meeting up and know I am feeling very vulnerable on this, but yes I think being in touch with someone local-ish would be helpful.

Hiya,

Gloucestershire here. Id love to talk. I have no friends as all my friendships fell apart. It gets lonely

Hope youre doing well

I'm really thinking of traveling soon to keep something new going on and i hope that i'd might be able to meet some people that arn't like me in the living day to day like me (not american. lol!)

hit me up if you wanna talk about anything. I'm a super awesome listener and i've got all the time in the world. haha

Hi Piglet

I'm in Bristol but always willing to listen. Feel free to PM me if you wish.

Cat

Hi Piglet,

I flit between Gloucestershire and Leicestershire, feel free to PM me if you're nearby.

Hello!

I live over in the West Midlands myself. It'd be wonderful to meet some people online that are going through simillar things & dealing with simillar services (like the NHS) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back