• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Miso PTSD - Little Green Dogs Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

New Here
I thought I should de-lurk and say hi.

I have raging ptsd and have for probably most of my life. I went a bit nutty over the holidays and have been trying to get a handle on things ever since. Denial did me no good, so I'm trying to deal with the truth as well as possible while still living some sembelence of a life.

I'm using herbs, mineral and vitamin supplements, nutrition, acupuncture , excersize and therapy to try to get my body and mind back. Some days are ok and some days I want to drink drain-o martinis.

My wife is also signed on here, her name is Little Green Dog. She's great, in that respect I'm the luckiest womyn on earth. LGD has ptsd too, we really understand eachother... which can really suck because theres only one way someone can really understand ptsd.

Anyway, thats all for now.

Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back