1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Moving! Out!! Forever!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Linda, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

Ok, I had not been here for a pretty long while, but have to say thet I had founf an optinal decision. I am going to move out of the US - forever. Already bought a piece fo land in Latin America (not my hubby's original country) and some animals. Now, we are buying all we may need to establish a farm go raise pigs, cows, and maybe rabbits, and we will also have corn and potato.
    Why is that? I can not feel saf in the US, as sub-himan rights are priority here, not human rights. That means, if some stupid jerk enters my house and is bitten by my dog, he can suit me for it. No need to say that is is hard to use a gun to protect my life, as I will be a subject to a long investigation then. I also can not protect my property, which has no value compared to the sub-human's life. In the polace where I am going, I am not allowed to do it legally. kind of. But in reality, any jerk entering my land without my permission can be killed, chopped, and fed to pigs, exactly how they deserve. Hope I will never have to do it, I will have a tall fence with a barb wire and probably an electrified fence, too. But if shit happens - I will be able to handle it, instead of waiting for the donut-eaters, who only worry about the criminal goes unharmed.:angry-fla
    If all goes as plenned, I will be gone within six months.
    Do not know if I will be able to show up again, so I want to thank everyone now. I wish you all well and hope everyone will be able to handle his or her problems. Good luck everybody with everything!
    Linda

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

Linda, you sound really upset....I hope that you have thought this through thoroughly as that is quite a move. I do wish you luck with it and will have you in my thoughts and believe it or not...prayers. I know that you are very educated so I am sure you looked at it from every aspect. I feel the same way about the US Criminal Justice System, so there you are not alone. I hope there are jobs in the area you are going and that you will flourish. I wish you the brightest future anyone could wish for, and will miss you.

Theresa

4. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

I hope you are telling this to a therapist as it is really scary how you have already planned how to kill and dispose of the body 6 months before you have even moved. You really need to be discussing this with a therapist as how you are thinking is beyond unhealthy and is paranoid. Good luck.

5. She Cat

She Cat I'm a VIP Premium Member

Linda,

I have never spoken to you before, but I have to agree with Veiled & Portabela. My god what has happened to you that you would choose such drastic measures. No the US isn't perfect, and there are a few things that I think a lot of us would like to change, but to give up and move to a country that would turn it's head to murder????? Not very healthy in my book.

Question????? If you would be allowed to kill someone, have you thought of the possibility of your NEW next door neighbor doing the same to you once you move there???? Not trying to make you anymore paranoid than you already are, but if it's ok for you to murder, then it will be ok for your neighbor..... Just something to think about.

Wendy

6. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Best of luck with your new dreams and aspirations Linda.

7. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

You do sound quite distressed Linda, however it also sounds as though you have your mind made up. I do wish you all the best in Latin America. Perhaps you will have internet there and may drop us a line sometime. All the best to you.

8. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

Linda I wish you the best of luck. Take good care of yourself.

9. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Linda

I really hope you will sit down and talk with your therapist about this. I know it's very difficult to attain a feeling of safety and easy to become angry and violent when you think it's being threatened; however, we do not have that right.

Are you willing to kill another human? Willing to potentially give another person or their family a chance of having PTSD?

Most likely this is just the anger and rage talking when you speak of feeding someone to the pigs; however, this is of high concern. Where you are is very dangerous (in thinking patterns) and you are best advised to talk with your therapist about it.

Also, there is no such thing as sub-human. We all bleed red blood and cry salt tears. No one has the right to say another is less than them for any reason. That is someone's child, brother/sister, lover etc. Just because someone commits a criminal act does not make them less human. The criminal act is surely wrong; however that does not give anyone the right to take their life. A similar comparison could be those of us with ptsd. We have, what is classified as, a mental illness. There are many who would say we are sub-human because we deviate from the "normal" of society.. do you agree with that? Cause I certainly don't. We have rights too, as do criminals, as do sick people, as do the elderly etc... Without those rights.. Hitler might as well have won..

I would really love to see you start to challenge yourself with this negative, violent thoughts.. and replace them with more healthy and positive ones.. it's not easy. I know I have to work on this myself as I want to hurt people when I'm touched.. But I work on it and I challenge myself.

If you truly do follow this plan, I wish you all the best; however I would be thrilled to see you challenge yourself and try to work through this.

bec

10. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Linda, I am just going to speak my mind... your losing the plot. I read your response that was deleted in another thread, attacking Americans on a personal basis. Let me just tell you; your upbringing was all fuc*ed up, to say the least. Whilst your upbringing may have served you well back in Russia, your not in Russia now, and your attitude of trying to force your ways upon American society just won't work, and thus you end up where you are now, moving out of the very country you chose to move within the first place to escape Russian life.

Honestly, i don't believe your going to be happy anywhere, because you simply have far too much anger builtup within you, far to much pain being carried from place to place. If Russia was so good too you, maybe you should be going back to Russia, not another country or State. Maybe you need to reconsider your attitude?

11. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

Kathy: no, I will not have internet. I hope Evie will get better soon, and wish her and you and Jim and all your family the best luck.

She Cat: being prepared in not paranoid.

Anthony: I have right to move whereever I want without asking anyone and taking anyone's advise.

12. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

My previous reply will probably not shown. I am not going to repeat it, but just will say that I am NOT changing my opinion on anything.

13. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

Hey Linda, I see your on and was going to PM you, but this thing would not allow me to. So, just a little hello and HUGS.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar