1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

MSN Hacked - If You Got a Nasty Message, It Wasn't Me

Discussion in 'Social' started by becvan, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Hi. Some of you have my msn messenger info and my hotmail address. For those of you who do.. if you were sent nasty and crude messages this morning.. it was not me. My account was breached (I have a pretty good idea of who it was too). I have reported it and will be going after the party responsible. (In Canada, unauthorized use is a crime... you can have your internet service removed, be fined etc... doesn't matter how someone gets in it either.. it is considered part of idenitity theft.)

Yeah, that was kinda crazy this morning. My brother called me and goes "hey *****", I was shocked to say the least.. he was pissed right off. Whoever hacked it.. sent him crude demeaning messages at his workplace! So, I got up and had to try numerous times to get on my account (since it was being used on another computer somewhere). I finally got on and changed my password however, I have no idea who else got what.. very disturbing. So I've been back and forth all day with my brother about this. He wants heads to roll and I don't blame him.

UGH.

bec

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. ranger2_75

ranger2_75 Active Member

Sorry to hear this bec. Things like this can cause all sorts of problems with family, and the few friends that we with PTSD tend to have. I hope things get better.

4. Scott_Fraser

Scott_Fraser Well-Known Member

Same here in the UK Beca. The police hammer you if you do it. So take it all the way, and mete out some justice to the person who did it if you know who they are. A quick knee-capping is in order here I think ( not literally, girl). Don't you agree Beca.
    Scott:kickass: