• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Multiple Trauma Which Hurts The Worst

Status
Not open for further replies.

sha Hampson

New Here
From the beginning of this life, without soundand too much like a sad victim...I have been subjected to abuse after abuse trauma after trauma. Not very nice reading at all. The cold blooded emotional, Physical and physiological abuse I have endured by the hands of my beautiful but tortured sister and still am till this very day.

She is 18 month my junior.
I'm only now beginning to speak out ...
Bring highly strung she would destroy my belongings stab me through the heart on photos whilst we were young.
I left home.
Divorced
Came home
Built a relationship with my sister... I was 30 she 28
I started to find things in my home moved... pennies in strange places...
This went on for a couple of years.
I was so ill.
I moved away.
We stayed close... her overwhelming desire to help me.
I mistook as loyalty.

Over the period of a decade... My clothes would be tampered with, shoes would fall to pieces once whilst running for a bus.. in the end nothing was left untouched. Always pulled out of shape at one side only. My things would go missing then turn up. She would try to sabotage every good thing that happen to me. I had very little, she had everything... she would steal from me. I would catch her in my home... she always had an excuse. I stared to drink on. Night to sleep.

She tried to have my son who suffers with ADHD and Aspergers syndrome put into care. Sadly she was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukaemia. I gave up work to look after her. Our mother disabled. I practically moved in, leaving my son to anyone I could. After remission.. I obeyed her every demand. It was expected I put her and her children before my. Own child... As the years progressed the attacks because more brutal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back