• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Medical My adult son has cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, i just wanted to thank you all for your kindness and support. We are in a fight for his life. I am trying so hard to stay on course and not get lost. I may not be around for a while, still going to weekly therapy, just for support. Its so easy to get lost and trying to stay here.
Please my friends keep fighting and know i am thinking of you all.

We are in a fight for his life. I am trying so hard to stay on course and not get lost. I may not be around for a while, still going to weekly therapy, just for support. Its so easy to get lost and trying to stay here.

I keep on praying for your son, Chris and all of you his family going through this experience and I cannot imagine how difficult this situation is on all of you. I pray for his ultimate healing and for some stability to come to you and to all of you in the midst of this experience. Please take really good care of you, this is an impossible situation to go through. It is facing down your worst fears and I am glad you continue to get therapy help for you to help you to stay on track. Love, hugs and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back