• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

My friend says my boyfriend hit on her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are being naive. Not about your boyfriend.

I'd also say you're being disloyal.

What exactly did you expect him to do? Tell someone whose just volunteered the information that she's going to be buying you tickets to see him to f*ck off?

You know exactly who this chick is, what she's like, how she behaves, and the games she likes to play. She's doing what she always does. He's doing what he always does, making nice with someone he doesn't like, for your sake. What to do??? Clearly, decide she's completely changed her stripes, & get all paranoid about your boyfriend? :bored: Way to have this guys back in dealing with this c*ntish so called friend of yours.

I wouldn't be good with a friend telling my man she is horny. She started the whole damn thing. He at least told you about the conversation and let you read the texts. He came clean, did she? She sounds shady. She was opening the door for sexual banter with YOUR man. You don't do that to friends.

I'd trust him more than her... but I'd still have a talk with him about boundaries. He doesn't need to engage in flirty banter with your friends either, even if he didn't intitaiate it.

I wouldn't trust her around my boyfriend alone anymore. No texting, no calling, no alone together. She lost her privileges to be around you as a couple. I'd say if you want to remain friends with her you do girls night and leave him home away from her scandalous ass.

Reactions: tlc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back