• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General My heart is breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, you need some care for you. I hope you get sleep soon. I am glad your son is out of the hospita...

Thank you. Now the S/O is taking my daughter and the baby to the ER for me. I'm too sick to drive them, so he came over to do it for us.
He left his son here with me to watch TV and play with the animals instead of having to go back to the hospital any more this week.
Thank you all for letting me vent... is been a rough week.

Oh @NaeNae75 put your oxygen mask on first! Your sleep has to come first. Your daughter can end up being cranky and overtired. She chose to be a Mother, you have been there, you know what it is like, she has to deal!

*arches her left eyebrow*

You own oxygen mask has to come first!

*comically stamps foot*

Ignore if not useful!

Hello all! So my daughter texted me as they were getting ready to leave the ER asking me to watch the baby because she was tired. I took her no. So she called a friend and her friend watched her for a couple of hours.

He went back to the little house and told me he'd call me later. Well he didn't, but no biggie because he was sick too. I texted him goodnight.

I'm feeling better, but still tired. It's been the longest month ever... I don't see how he doesn't see what's going on here. How does he not see we are still acting as a family unit, but he's made everything harder by being at the little house?

Now his son has missed a week of school and was behind to begin with. So hopefully we can pick some of it up today and I'll work on it with him. He always works with me or a tutor. Part of me wants to tell him to do it himself, but that just punishes the little guy.

I wish everything didn't have to be so hard right now. I'm tired off this cycle. I'm just sick of the skewed perspectives. I need to figure out the best way to get past all of this as quickly as possible.

Hello all! So my daughter texted me as they were getting ready to leave the ER asking me to watch the...
You are a very strong and awesome lady. If he can't see it he's kinda crazy. But I suspect he can and does and he feels unworthy, not as strong and good as you, hence the blames and put downs. I think it is his wounded sense of self that's causing him to act this way. Can you find a subtle way to reflect back to him his awesomeness and that you admire him for everything he's attempting? Of course not in a fake, flattering, manipulative way, but in a way that helps him feel good about being a man. That you see his courage and strength, even in the face of his excruciating vulnerability. I think maybe, just maybe, he wants to feel worthy of super strong and capable you. I could be right off the mark
Though, so disregard of irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back