1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

My House Got Egged - Had To Call The Police

Discussion in 'General' started by becvan, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

It says it all. There are a bunch of trouble makers out here, every night. Well they egged me tonight. Unfortunately for them, I was still awake. I called the cops (who by the way, got here in record time) and are currently investigating. They told me to call if they are out here even just causing noise. To try and reduce the trouble before it gets started. Nice guys, I greatly appreciated it.

However, now I will be up for quite some time. Yeah, hyperviglience. I'm thinking of trying to sleep in the living room. At least that way I won't feel like I have to run downstairs and check to make sure everything is okay.

Those kids are little bastards. They are always causing trouble, dealing drugs etc. Well I'm not putting up with it. **** that shit. Ruin my safe haven? I don't ****ing think so. I worked to hard to get here and try and be safe.

Well, here's to sleepless nights because of rotten kids that need to be chucked over someones knee and spanked till their asses are black.

bec

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Delighted to hear the police are on your side Bec. That is fortunate. Good on you for notifying them. If you catch the little buggers, send them to me, I'll straighten them out. Take care.

Jim.

4. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

Ugh that sucks Bec... I'd be really freaked out too. I'm glad you called the police though and that they weren't jerks. It's definitely good to have the police on your side. Hope you're getting some rest now.

5. becvan

Yep got some sleep, just took a few hours to get any last night. Yeah the police were wonderful, which is nothing like the police at all in fort. So that was good.

Hehe, Jim I would love to ship the little degenerates to you! Bet they would be cleaning my yard instead of damaging it after your done with them!!

bec

6. becvan

Well, I just seen one of the little bastards about two minutes ago. Told him to tell his friends, and keep in mind himself, that every time they mess with me or my house, the cops will be breathing down their necks. His answer, I didn't do anything. I barked at him to tell his friends and that I wouldn't be putting up with their shit.

Some children just need to be spanked. GRRRR

bec

7. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Its funny you mention this actually Bec, in that Nic and I where out walking the other morning and found a lot of houses and cars all egged. Some people where up already, outside cleaning the egg off their property, others still unaware. Little bastards I say, and when caught, no doubt will get a rather rude shock, especially if by a home owner.

8. hodge

hodge I'm a VIP Premium Member Donated

Good for you, Bec. And I'm so glad you seem to have a sympathetic police force where you are now. Who are these parents???

9. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Parents are probably being like every other parent and asleep with work in the AM thinking their teens are too, or maybe neglectful. Don't be so quick to judge mom and dad, why is it people want to judge parenting automatically? Some kids are just jackasses no matter what ideals and morals you bust your ass to instill in them. Parents do have to blink and sleep.

Sorry about your new area Bec, I say egg up yourself and be parked behind a bush :) Cool that the police can be their quickly. Oh and kidding about egging the kids, but I would follow them back home if possible and wake their momma, mommas can be way meaner than police if you know what I mean.

10. becvan

Well, I got some sleep. Just took a ton load of meds to do it.

I'm not sure about the parents actually. I think the one mom works midnights and the other I have no idea. I am in a housing project so it could be anything from shitty work hours to outright neglect. Who knows? Personally I don't care as long as the little bastards leave me alone!

The good thing out of this is that I've had a positive experience with the police here. Considering how many problems I've had with the police in Fort, that says a lot. Doesn't mean I trust them to do their job however it's encouraging.

bec

11. mouse

mouse Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that the Police are presenting themselves in the way they are supposed to be, police for the community, here we call it community policing and alot of it has to deal with the police being out in plain sight all the time so the public knows that they are there, it also makes people -Like your self Bec respect and feel confident in there police force. Im sorry those little as I affectionatly refer to as Shit Rats egged your house but wow good for you for confronting that one--Heres to egg and trouble free nights and days in the Bay

12. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

sorry you had to deal with that, bec, but, boy did you deal with it! good job, lol
    cathy

13. Shinigami_Shimai

Shinigami_Shimai Active Member

*shudders at the thought of eggs* I've had a few traumatic experiances with being egged before and just reading this made me remember... but I'll be fine. I just wanted to say it was brave of you to stand up for your rights and glad to hear the police are actually being helpful, I too have had my fair share of unpleasent police encounters. I hope those kids leave you alone. Maybe you should do what my wife was thinking while we were on a walk. She said that if we get a house she wants to paint a big rock to look like a beast and add a collar and chain it to the three. Then put out a sign saying "Beware of Rock!" I'm not sure it would keep people away, but I know I would love to sit at the window and watch people's expressions... sorry to go off topic there.

Well sleep well and jaa ne

Kat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

User search cloud:

1. Someone Egged My House

2. my house got egged

3. can you call the police if someone eggs your house

4. what to do when your house gets egged,
  5. my house keeps getting egged,
  6. what does it mean when your house gets egged?,
  7. when your house gets egged,