1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

My Intention Today

Discussion in 'General' started by Grama-Herc, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grama-Herc

Grama-Herc I'm a VIP

:drugs: My intention today when I turned on my laptop today was to resign from the forum. I am in the middle of a bad run of symptoms. My desire is to crawl into a deep, deep hole and pull it in after me. I feel this place is causing me to stress out entirely to much and I'm not to sure I want to experience this. If it is designed to help out, I don't think that I really want to "Go There" I am in a bad way and even all the resourses given to me thru therapy do not seem to be working. I WILL BE OK that much is clear to me but I'm just not handling this very well. These feels are all to familiar to me and I do not like them. I really have to many thingsa to do to feel like this This panic must stop. So who out there can talk me dwon or explain that this is a normal response for people who have joined the forum and all I need to do is ride it out the way I've learned to do and come back when the strom is over Herc needs help

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

Have you read the thread, Reading Forum Increases Symptoms? It's a sticky at the top of this board... can't seem to make a decent link today for some reason. I'm not one to talk as I come on here way too much myself, but it is important to take a break from the forum now and then.

4. Grama-Herc

Grama-Herc I'm a VIP

Hey girl, thanx gonna stop for a while cuz this one ride is rough

5. Scott_Fraser

Scott_Fraser Well-Known Member

Hi Herc. Just keep going old girl, I'll try and help you through this as well, pm me if you wish, but keep in there my friend, I get days like this as well. But the forum helps me as well.
    Take it easy my friend
    Scott:hello:

6. vcc123

vcc123 Active Member

take a break

Herc.. when I'm having a bad day.. it helps sometimes to just take a day off from the forum.. rest your brain.. and come back when you feel better. We're not going anywhere.. we'll be here for you. hang in there. :wink:

7. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Herc, the intent of the forum is exactly as you mentioned... to get people triggered, opening up, and healing more importantly. You have to be ready, because PTSD is not going away, its only going to get worse if left untreated, not better. People have to generally find that out for themselves though, and most just don't want to listen... no better knowledge than experience.

8. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

hi herc. most of us take breaks when we are feeling rough, i usually look at a few threads anyway, but am careful which ones. until you can handle it, stay away from the trauma diaries, i still have to look at only mine.
    cathy

9. nermal64

nermal64 New Member

We chatted in a private message about the fact that you are a new computer user... and it was causing you a lot of stress. I think that is very understandable. I had teen agers to help me learn the net and I'm sure it is quite over whelming. Just take your time (in both learning to use a computer, and this forum) and I'm sure both will get better with time. Small and steady doses of both! Huggs! Hang in there! ~Norma

10. beatle_bailey

beatle_bailey Active Member

god to hear you

Hello Herc 3 of 4

You have got all the right advise all ready ,, I do hope you just take a little brake ,, then try againg ,,,,, :hello: Beatle Big Hug to ya

11. Scott_Fraser

Scott_Fraser Well-Known Member

Hi Herc, just take it one step at a time ok, my old friend, if you want to drop me a pm, please do and we can have a chat ok.
    Take care
    Scott:hello:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar