• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

My Mum Just Died At 3.36 Pm Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much everyone, I was on chat the whole time going through this today and I would really like to thank everyone from this site. You have all be so great over the last year, we have had so many false alarms where I have posted that the end was near and Mum rallied around and got a second, third fourth and fifth wind. They called the family in so many times I started to feel like the boy who called wolf. We have just got home I have started the fire and am going to have a long hot shower. My kids have all been told and I have my doggies to cuddle. I feel nothing right now it seems so silly to say but I just feel numb, like is it true or is she going to wake back up. We have the funeral to arrange and it looks like it going to be Friday.

I have meet so many wonderful people on this site and I would like to thank @anthony and @Nicolette for running such a wonderful place for us to come. It really showed me today how kind everyone was and stayed with me and came and went on chat. Sitting for days and days in a Rest Home waiting for someone to pass is a very long and tiring thing to do, and it was nice to sit down the hall way and get some time out and talk to other people, that are not part of what's going on with you.

Thank you so much for all your kind words

Sammy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back