• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General My Son Got Beat Up-Big Freaking Mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, reckon its time to untie myself from the whipping post. ;-) Terribly difficult not to feel guilty, as your aware. However. Suppose I'm not SuperDad after all. ;-)

Jim.

Yes, it is hard. Removed myself from said whipping post also!

Yesterday, when Matt got home from school, he asked if he could call a friend from school. Of course, was my answer (what, am I crazy and would say no? lol) Well they made arrangements for Matt to go and play over there! So after getting lost trying to find it.. lol... Matt went and played at his friends house for two hours! Damn am I proud of him! Hard to believe that the beginning of this week he wouldn't even go to school and now he's going to a friends house!

He simply just amazes me some days!

bec:smile:

Great to hear Matt is getting back out there. Good on you Matt!

Bet that made you one proud mum to see him do that Bec!

I am so glad to hear this good news. That is a huge a ccomplishment.......what a big step that is for Matt. You both deserve a "pat on the back".

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back