• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sexual Assault My "story"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand what the hell I was thinking at the time (I was using multiple drugs, nothing hard, so maybe that played a part in it)
Can I ask, what was your pattern of using like, and is it similar to the pattern you now exhibit with the alcohol and marijuana?

Can I ask, what was your pattern of using like, and is it similar to the pattern you now exhibit wit...
Not really. I used to use every chance I got and I used to drink constantly, I think I just wanted to stop feeling for a while. I do use marijuana every day still, but honestly its helped a lot with my anxiety and it helps me open up to the people around me more. I don't treat it any differently than I did the lithium and Abilify I took for a while, and it doesn't make me feel weird or disconnected like the prescription did. Drinking wise its maybe a dozen times a year, I don't keep any in the house because I know I have addictive tendencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back