• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Death My therapist passed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called yesterday to talk to my therapist about maby skyping for an appointment because of my work. Called her cell phone. Her son answered and said she had passed away like two weeks ago. I was stunned. She was so nice. I actually hadn't been to her as a client in about 9 years but we had kept in touch and I was ready to go back into therapy. She was going to help me with information about making my dog a service dog for me. She wanted to meet earlier than when I suggested. Feeling panicky and having panick attacks. I don't take easy to a counselor as far as going to one that I like and or is helping me. Very stunned and miss her.

wow...that is tough. So sorry for that loss. Great job reaching out for support here. Take sweet care o...

Thank you

Very sorry for your shocking loss, LTD. It's good to see you here.

Thank you.

So very sorry to hear this. We do make a connection and it is a loss . A significant one...glad you came...

Thank you and for the hugs.

wow...that is tough. So sorry for that loss. Great job reaching out for support here. Take sweet care o...

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry, this also happened to me. I called to talk and was informed by the staff that he had died and no one would give me any information and it impacted me greatly. It is an adjustment so go ahead and grieve the loss and take really good care of yourself while you are at it. many hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back