• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

My Wish For The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me Myself and I

MyPTSD Pro
I wish that we could bring an end to war everywhere, whether be it between countries or self interior struggles.
I wish the world happiness, serenity and peace.
I wish the world more understanding for where the other person is coming from, to have compassion for one another.
I wish the world endless resources to be used to uplift humanity at all levels.
I wish that food, fresh clean water and the very essentials can be available to everyone in this world, humans and animals.
I wish that all diseases can be cured.
I wish the world to celebrate diversity, to welcome it, understand it and cherish it.
I wish the world more dancing and singing and laughing.
I wish that every bit of hate turns into love and all negative feelings into positive.
I wish the world wise and kind leaders, that care for their countries more than they care for power.
I wish the world acceptance.
I wish the world more kindness and altruism, and less selfishness.
I wish the world eternal hope and prosperity.
And finally, I wish the world to be always protected, I wish for it to be healthy. I wish for a world where all humans can live happily together with a constant sense of gratitude towards mother nature and all that it offers us.

Dear world, may you always be safe.
may always be respected.
may you always be cherished.

How about you? What's your wish for the world?

I wish everyone in the world had someone to be there for them and that we all treated each other well. I also wish we'd stop destroying the earth already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back